1. The promoter of this competition is Georgina Jeffery.
2. The competition is open to individuals aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter, write your entry as a comment on the competition Facebook post as indicated within the Season One Launch Party Facebook Event. Note that inappropriate content (such as offensive terms or vulgar language) will be deleted and disqualified.
6. Up to three entries will be accepted per person. Additional entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date and time for entry will be 27th September, 7 PM (GMT+1). After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The prize for the top three entries is an ebook copy of ‘The Jack Hansard Series: Season One’ in either EPUB or MOBI format as requested by each winner. Additionally, the First Prize for the best entry will comprise of their idea being included in Season Two of ‘The Jack Hansard Series’ in a way decided by the author, and the entrants’ name appearing in the Acknowledgements section when the book is eventually published.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Georgina Jeffery will judge the competition and choose the winners.
12. The winners will be announced publicly on a post within the Facebook Season One Launch Party Event. The winners will then need to Direct Message Georgina Jeffery’s Author Page in order to claim the prize, which will be sent as an attachment file. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.